Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ABC book for Baby FOR SALE

This is One of My Favorites!! It is a quilted ABC book on a ring. So perfect for a baby girl. It is washable, and the ring can hook on a diaper bag or car seat No little pieces to come off and choke on. It turned out really cute. I made it for my baby, that I was sure was going to be a girl. But I am having a boy, so I am adding it to my shop. I am selling it for $40. If you want it let me know.
I might be posting a lot of girly stuff in the next little bit. When I was pregnant with #3, they told me via ultra sound that it was a girl, so I sewed and sewed and sewed for the girl that I was expecting. Well, as many of you know....I didn't have a girl. I had a bouncing baby boy. SO, now in my 4th pregnancy with my 3rd boy I have decided to part with some of the girly things I made....so, be watching.



No comments:

Post a Comment